Thursday, November 15, 2012

Love Letters of Great Man - Joseph Stalin

A number of dictators who had turned the world upside over the past few decades, it has a soft heart when his writing a love letter to the people they care about. It was revealed in a book called "Love Letters of Great Man", which is the work of John Kirkland, a writer of history.

nadya_stallin
"I found that almost all great men are very passionate, and naturally can make their way to the top in their personal lives," said John, as quoted by CNN.

"The truth that I found the other is not a good idea associated with a dictator," he continued. One love letter revealed by John in his book is a love letter written by the dictators of origin Soviet Union (Russia at the time), Joseph Stalin, to his wife, Nadya Stalin.

In June 1930, Stalin was busy fixing the Soviet economy, which affected millions of people diasingkannya and famine. Later, he planned to mennghabisi millions of Soviet Union.

In a time, he suffered from severe headaches, which makes it must undergo treatment in Germany. Far from home, especially his wife, Stalin sent a letter to his wife, in which he described his longing for his parts.



"I really miss Tatochka (nickname Nadya) .... I'm lonely like a horned owl," he said.
Dictators Italy, Benito Mussolini, also show the same passion with Stalin.

His girlfriend Ida Dalser, a beautician who some sources say was his first wife, she wrote how she could be happy together.
"How happy I am to have you with me, today, as the train raced together under a cloudless sky, through the countryside displays all the seduction melancholy of autumn, to the city of Rome. In front of me, burning sunset horizon of the seven hills of the Eternal City , "he said.

While other dictators, Napoleon Bonaparte, in his letter to his wife, Josephine de Beauharnais, asked to accompany him to the battlefield for honeymooners. The letter was written when he was leading a war on the border of France and Italy in the month of April 1796.

"I have received your letter on May 16 and 21, there are many days when you're not writing, what do you do? I'm not jealous, but sometimes worry, soon came here, I warn you, if you delay, you would find me sick fatigue, and your absence by my side for too long, "he wrote.

"Your letter is a joy for me, and happy days in my life not too much. But you will come, right? You would be here with me, in my arms? In my heart and in my mouth? Take sepucuk wings, and come here! A kiss on your heart, and one much lower down, much lower ".

In 1814, the coalition countries invaded France. Napoleon plunged into war, and suffered defeat. he was later exiled.

In exile he read the newspapers and find his lover has died from the flu. Napoleon was struck with that information, and for two days he locked himself in a room for two days.

For the rest of his life, he wore a locket around her neck containing a plucked tiny violets disebuah flower garden, when he was walking with Josephine.


Reference: http://cnn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Whats World is proudly powered by blogger.com | Design by BLog Bamz Published by Template Blogger